London 2002



Great Eastern Hotel, a beauty. Had to make another short toilet stop, and the most remarkable thing was, that in the lobby toilets, they had two different papers, double-layered and triple-layered, that's what I call hospitality! To this day I don't know if it really was done on purpose. I wanted to have the same system at home, but it is not easy to find a holder for two rolls of paper side-by-side, so my hospitality for my friend focused more in the other rooms, I hope they don't mind. I always provide toilet paper though. talking about TP, in former Sokos Hotel Klaus K, where I worked in Tony's deli on bulevardi in Helsinki, we had the expensive toilet paper in the staff toilet, and the guest restrooms were equipped with the cheap elementary school TP, I don't know either if that was on purpose, but I didn't complain..