London 1998



In PH haydays it was everywhere, even at the Gatwick airport, and our ex-GM from Helsinki was working there now. It is always funny how you bump into friends or other recognisable people on airports.. It happened to me last time I flew from Zurich to Helsinki, One of the extreme Duudsons flew with the same plane, jukka I guess, and I was about to say hi to him already, when I realized that actually we have never met. The most surprising bump was when I was flying to Florence via Amsterdam, I had 4 hours to stay in Amsterdam, thought I go to city and have lunch in Wagamama, when I felt a tap on my shoulder, It was an ex-colleague from Helsinki, now living somewhere in South-America, on her way to visit Helsinki. It always amazes me, what are the odds that of thousands of people and a variety of possible routes at the airport, we happen to be in the same spot at the same time! On the other hand, I'd rather win in the Lottery..