London



London 2002, Knightsbridge.
Me and Ville happened to pass by this stylish eaterie on a thursday afternoon. We took a look inside to really get the atmosphere, and to our delight we were told of the BEST offer I've heard to this day, buy a bottle of champagne, and we will upgrade it to a magnum! Well we didn't have to consider long, if we'd stay or not. So we downed a magnum of Mumm in this lush red leathery establishment before heading out to further sample the greatest city in Europe. Unfortunately we never got to eating in Isola, since the next time I visited London, Isola was no further.. One reason leading to this could be these matchboxes, extremely stylish and detailed packaging, and the matches aren't even made of wood, but some form of plastic. Sounds expensively special!

When I worked in Mecca in Helsinki, we had the same offer for New Year's eve party in 2007(with added Foie gras crostinis), the party was a success, but I have to say I was a little bit disappointed while the only guest who took advantage of the offer, was my good friend Ville..